SOLD OUT - USED 2015/16 Trek Emonda S6 62cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 speed Black/Red
For sale is a USED 2015/16 Trek Emonda S6 62cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 speed Black/RedSPECS:
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59.8cm
- Head Tube: 230mm
- Steerer Tube: 330mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 17lbs
- Frame: Trek OCLV 300 Series Carbon
- Fork: OCLV Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Romin Expert
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 100mm +/-7º
- Handlebar: Bontrager RXL Carbon 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset:Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
- Crankset: Fulcrum Racing Toro RS Carbon 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-25t
- Chain: NEW KMC X11
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Eurus 700c
- Tires: Michelin Pro Race 4 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape. Bike was recently serviced and chain is brand new. Wheels, crank, seatpost and seat are upgrades from original build.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6'2'' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.