USED 2015 Cannondale CAAD10 56cm Shimano Ultegra 6800 2x11 Speed Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2015 Cannondale CAAD10 56cm Shimano Ultegra 6800 2x11 Speed Road Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 32''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Color: Black
- Weight: 17.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante
- Stem: 100mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: FSA Vero Compact 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Cannondale Si 172.5 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS61
- Tires: Schwalbe One 700x23 rear, Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23 Front
CONDITION:USED, in good working order and recently serviced. There is some cosmetic wear. Cables, housing, chain, brake pads, and bar tape are all brand new. This bike has an 11-32t cassette paired with a short cage rear derailleur. This is beyond what Shimano says is the maximum for the rear derailleur, however the bike has no problem shifting into the big-big or small-small combinations.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.