USED 2015 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Dura Ace 2 58cm Carbon Road Bike 15lbs!
For sale is a USED 2015 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Dura Ace 2 58cm Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 17.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 26.7cm
- Standover Height: 82.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Color: Black/Green
- Weight: 7.25kg/15.9 lbs
- Frame: SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Carbon
- Fork: Hi-Mod Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Stem: Dimension Alloy, 120mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 44cm width, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9001
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-9000
- Crankset: Hollowgram Si BB30, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-28T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1170
- Wheelset: Shimano RS81, Alloy
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Bike is lightly used and in very good condition, shifters have some surface rust on hardware underneath hoods but overall frame/parts are in great shape. Installed new hoods, bar tape and tires.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 3 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" - 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.