SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Giant TCX Advanced Pro Large Cyclocross Bike Carbon Ultegra 2x11 speed
For sale is a USED 2015 Giant TCX Advanced Pro Large 55.5cm Cyclocross Bike Carbon Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Speed Mavic Kysrium Disc
- Size: Large/55.5cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 17.5cm
- Steer Tube: 25.5cm
- Standover Height: 32.8"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, EIS, Prologo, Rotor, Mavic
- Color: Light Blue/White/Red/Black
- Weight: 8.4kg/18.5lbs
- Frame: Advanced-grade composite
- Fork: Advanced-grade composite, Full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, Composite
- Saddle: Prologoo Nago Evo, 134mm width, carbon rails
- Stem: Giant Contact SL, 100mm x 8°
- Handlebar: EIS S9 Carbon, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: TRP HY/RD, 160mm [F], 140mm [R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Rotor 3D, 46/36T, 17
- Bottom Bracket: Rotor 3DF
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc, Thruaxle [F], quick release [R]
- Tires: Duro Ellie Mae CX, 700x35c
CONDITION: Bike is in very good condition. Frame and fork are in very good to excellent condition. One minor nick on right seat stay near rear derailleur housing. Tires look new and wheels are in very good condition. Tires are in very good to new condition. Some minor road grime in corners as well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3.5 (good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 3.5 (new front and rear cables)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.