USED 2015 KHS Flite 747 XXXL Tall Steel Road Bike Shimano 105 2x11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2015 KHS Flite 747 XXXL Tall Steel Road Bike Shimano 105 5800 2x11 Speed
- Size: XXXL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 607mm
- Top Tube (effective): 635mm
- Head Tube: 292mm
- Steerer Tube: 390mm
- Standover Height: 35''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105 5800 mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 27.6lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 520 Steel
- Fork: Reynolds 520 Steel
- Headset: FSA Threadless
- Seatpost: Q2 Aluminum 29.8mm
- Saddle: Velo Black
- Stem: FSA Gossamer 130mm +6º
- Handlebar: FSA Gossamer 46cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BR-R451
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800 GS long cage
- Crankset: Andel 210mm 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60 English Threaded Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32
- Chain: KMC X 11 speed
- Wheelset: Weinmann XP Elite 700c
- Tires: Specialized Armadillo 700x28c front, Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x28c rear
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear. Bike has been recently serviced and has brand new rear tire and bottom bracket. Are you very tall? Well boy have we got a bike for you!SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6'5'' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.