SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Kona Zone Scandium 69 Road Bike 61cm Carbon Fork + Shimano 105 11 s
For sale is a 2015 Kona Zone Scandium 69 Road Bike
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 61cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60.5cm
- Head Tube: 195mm
- Steerer Tube: 272mm
- Standover Height: 860mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2 x 11
- Color: Matte Black w/Dark Cyan & Silver
- Weight: 20 lbs 3 oz
- Components: Shimano 105 5800
- Frame: Kona Race Light Scandium 69
- Fork: Kona Carbon Road
- Headset: FSA No.44E
- Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Custom Era
- Stem: UNO AL 7050 120mm +17 degree
- Handlebar: 46cm 31.8mm Kona Compact Road
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brakeset: Tektro R539 Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 110mm BCD 50/34 175mm crank arms
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28t 11spd
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium One
- Tires: Mavic SSC Yksion Pro Powerlink 700x25c set
CONDITION: In excellent condition. Frame is like new with very few flaws such as a tiny scratch on the drive side seat stay. Drivetrain is in very good shape with little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone between 6'1" and 6'6"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.