USED 2015 Large Anthem X Advanced 29'' Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2015 Large Anthem X Advanced 29'' Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.5''
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Sram/Shimano Mix
- Color: Black/Gray/Blue
- Weight: 24lbs
- Frame: Giant Carbon w/ Aluminum Rear Triangle
- Fork: Rock Shox Sid 100mm Travel
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rock Shox Monarch RT3
- Seatpost: Giant Contact SL 30.8mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 100mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL 740mm
- Shifters: Sram X0
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR/BL-M9000
- Front Derailleur: 1x
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X0
- Crankset: Raceface 175mm 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Token Torq tite Press Fit BB
- Cassette: Sram 10-42
- Chain: NEW KMC X11
- Wheelset: Giant XCR 29''
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.25''
- Extras: Lizard Skins Lock on Grips
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain is brand new. Some minor cosmetic wear on frame.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.