SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Santa Cruz Bronson CC XL Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike Eagle
For sale is a USED 2015 Santa Cruz Bronson CC XL Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike GX 1x
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 508mm
- Top Tube (effective): 635mm
- Head Tube: 119mm
- Steer Tube: 1910mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM GX Eagle 1x12
- Color: Green
- Weight: 28.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Rock Shox Pike RCT3 150mm Travel 15x100mm
- Headset: Cane Creek Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Cane Creek Double Barrel 150mm Travel
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Dropper
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop
- Stem: Race Face Turbine Aluminum, 50mm
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz Carbon, 770mm
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle 1x12
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M785 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset: Race Face Turbine 175mm 32t Oval Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Threaded
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle XG 1275 10-50t
- Chain: NEW SRAM GX Eagle
- Wheelset: WTB Asym 27.5" Alloy
- Tires: Maxxis Agressor 27.5x2.30" Rear, Maxis Minion DHR II 27.5x2.4" Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has some cosmetic wear. The frame is painted with "Bronson C" on the top tube, but factory stickers on main and rear triangles indicate that this is actually a CC (lighter weight) frame. Chain is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.