SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon 29" Mountain Bike Large Shimano XT i9 Fox
For sale is a USED 2015 Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon 29" Mountain Bike Large Shimano XT 3x10 Industry 9 Fox Suspension
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.75 in
- Top Tube (effective): 24.5 in
- Head Tube: 4 in
- Steer Tube: 8.5 in
- Standover Height: 32 in
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 3x10
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Santa Cruz, Easton, Shimano, Fox, RockShox, Bontrager, Industry Nine
- Color: White/Yellow/Black
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Frame: Santa Cruz, Carbon
- Fork: Fox Factory 32 Float, 120mm travel
- Headset: Cane Creek Forty,
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float 6.5"x1.5"
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb, 125mm dropper, 30.9ø
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke, 137mm width
- Stem: FSA, 100 mm
- Handlebar: Easton EC70, 690 mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT, SL-M780
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, Hydraulic Disc Brake, BL-M785
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, FD-781A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, RD-M786
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 175 mm, 42-32-24T, FC-M780
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore XT, English Threaded, SM-BB70
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, 11-36T, CS-M771
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: 29" Industry Nine, ThruAxle, (Tubeless compatible)
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon, 29x2.35
- Extras:Includes 2 spare spokes.
CONDITION: Used is in very good condition especially considering its age. It appears to have very few miles. Drivetrain and brakes function well . Brake pads have just been replaced. Minor signs of wear throughout bike, with a few very minor scuffs. Rear brake and dropper post have been bled. Includes 2 spare spokes. All bearings, bores and threads appear to be in working condition.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 3.5(good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10 to 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.