SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Scott Scale 940 Large Hardtail 29er Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT 1x
For sale is a USED 2015 Scott Scale 940 Large Hardtail 29er Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT 1x10
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 19"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 7"
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x10
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore/SLX, Syncros, Truvativ
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 11kg/24.25 lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Fox 32 Float Evolution CTD, 3 modes, RideLoc remote system.
- Headset: Syncros, integrated
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4 Alloy, 31.6mm Ø
- Saddle: WTB Silverado, 140mm width
- Stem: Truvativ Stylo T30, 80mm length
- Handlebar: Syncros FL20 T Bar, alloy, 710mm width
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano BR/BL-M615
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 175mm length, Wolf Tooth Components Drop Stop 30T
- Bottom Bracket: BB92, Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano 10 speed
- Wheelset: American Classic All Mountain, tubeless compatible, alloy,
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control, 29"x 2.3"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has a few dirt marks, and is in great shape overall. Components show some wear, along with some scratches on brake lever bolts.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.