SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Scott Solace 15 Disc Medium/55cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 2x11
For sale is a USED 2015 Scott Solace 15 Disc Medium/55cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 2x11
- Size: 55cm/Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 16.5cm
- Steer Tube: 25.5cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, Syncros
- Color: Black/Navy Blue/Red
- Weight: 8.5kg/18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Integrated, Ritchey Pro
- Seatpost: Syncros FL 1.0 Carbon, 27.2mm diameter, 25mm offset, 330mm length
- Saddle: Syncros FL2.0, Hollow CroMo rails, 134mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Alloy, 7°x100mm length
- Handlebar: Syncros RR 2.0, 42cm width, 80mm reach, 140mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS685
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS785, SM-RT99-S Rotors, 160mm [F & R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6800
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Press fit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11 speed, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6800
- Wheelset: Syncros RP 2.0, Disc, Thru-axle, 22mm width (external), 22mm depth
- Tires: Michelin Pro4 Endurance, 700x28c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. A few minor scuffs on chainstays and fork. Drivetrain is in good shape, with some life left in components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'7"-5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.