SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Specialized Crave Medium/17.5" 29er Hardtail Mountain Bike Deore
For sale is a USED 2015 Specialized Crave Medium/17.5" 29'er Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano Deore 2x10
- Size: Medium/17.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.75"
- Head Tube: 4"
- Steer Tube: 6.25"
- Standover Height: 31.25"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano, Tektro, Specialized
- Color: Green/Yellow
- Weight: 26.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: RockShox XC30 TK 29, Solo Air spring, TurnKey damping w/ PopLoc remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 30mm alloy stanchions, external rebound adjust, 100mm travel
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: Specialized Alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 10mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Henge
- Stem: Specialized alloy, 70mm length
- Handlebar: Specialized alloy, 700mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini SL, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor [F], 160mm rotor [R]
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X-5
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: Truvativ, 175mm length, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, 73mm
- Cassette: SRAM 11-36T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Specialized Stout XC
- Tires: Ground Control 29"x2.1", Fast Trak 29"x2.0"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame and components have some scuffs throughout. Functionally, bike is great. Shifting and brakes work as expected.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 2 (fair)
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.