SOLD OUT - USED 2015 Specialized Roubaix SL4 Elite 56cm Carbon Road Bike 105 11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2015 Specialized Roubaix SL4 Comp Disc 56cm Carbon Road Bike 105 11 Speed
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 190mm
- Steerer Tube: 270mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105 5800 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.3lbs
- Frame: FACT 8r Carbon
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Praxis Works Turn 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32
- Chain: KMC 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing S-Five
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. The frame has a few cosmetic scratches on the top tube and seat stay.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.