USED 2015 Trek Emonda S 6 62cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11 S6
For sale is a USED 2015 Trek Emonda S 6 62cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra 11SPECS:
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 593mm
- Top Tube (effective): 598mm
- Head Tube: 230mm
- Steerer Tube: 335mm
- Standover Height: 33.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Mix
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 16.6lbs
- Frame: 300 Series OCLV Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 300 Series OCLV Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager XXX Carbon 27.2mm 0 offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Montrose Pro Carbon
- Stem: Deda 35 Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Deda 35 Carbon 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-9100 180mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager RL Aluminum
- Tires: Michelin Power Endurance 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in very good condition with almost no wear. Bike appears to have only been ridden a few times. Tires have almost no wear and drivetrain is very clean.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'2'' to 6'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
MSRP: $2630 before upgrades
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.