USED 2015 Ventana El Conquistador de Montanas 21/16'' Full Suspension Tandem MTB
For sale is a USED 2015 Ventana El Conquistador de Montanas 21/16'' Full Suspension Tandem MTB
- Size: 21'' Captain, 16'' Stoker
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 21''
- Captain Effective Top Tube:60cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 16''
- Stoker Effective Top Tube: 49cm (adjustable Stoker Stem
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steer Tube: 240mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5''
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Sram Gx Mix
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 46lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: White Brothers Loop
- Rear Shock: Cane Creek Inline DB
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Thomson 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed Pro Gel
- Stem: Salsa 120mm Captain, Control Tech Stoker Stem
- Handlebar: Raceface R3spond 700mm for Captain, FSA V-Drive 600mm for stoker
- Shifters: Sram Gx Trigger shifters
- Brakeset: Magura Five Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Sram Gx 2x10
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Gx 10 Speed
- Crankset: Midoleburn 175/170mm 38/26T
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: One up Components 11-40 10 Speed
- Chain: Sram PC 1031
- Wheelset: Velocity P35 27.5''
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8 27.5x2.10''
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape and recently serviced. Appears to have only been ridden a handful of times.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up for the captain and 5'4'' to 5'9'' for the stoker.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.