SOLD OUT - USED 2016 All City Macho Man 52cm Steel Cyclocross Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Sp
For sale is a USED 2016 All City Macho Man 52cm Steel Cyclocross Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Sp
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.5cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: White/Red
- Weight: 24.3lbs
- Frame: All City 612 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Chris King NoThreadSet 1-1/8"
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop
- Stem: Syncros Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Easton EC90 Aero Carbon Drop Bar 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 2x11
- Brakeset: Shimano Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M783
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 170mm 46/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t
- Chain: KMC 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Ukai / Suzue "Adventure" 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium Pro 700x35c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little cosmetic wear and is mechanically sound.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.