SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Bianchi Allroad 57cm Gravel Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Tiagra Grey
For sale is a USED 2016 Bianchi Allroad 57cm Gravel Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Tiagra Grey
- Size: 57cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steer Tube: 257mm
- Standover Height: 32''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Mix
- Color: Grey/Orange
- Weight: 23lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Imtegrated
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse Carbon Fiber 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Power Saddle
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Brakeset: Avid BB5 Mechanical Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bianchi Reparto Corse 700c Alloy
- Tires: Kenda happy Medium 700x35c
- Extras: 2 Alloy Water Bottle Cages
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape with almost no wear. It does not appear that this bike was ever ridden off road or much at all.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.