SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Bianchi Intenso 61cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x11 Speed Black
For sale is a USED 2016 Bianchi Intenso 61cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x11 Speed Black
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 580mm
- Top Tube (effective): 585mm
- Head Tube: 215mm
- Steerer Tube: 305mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105 5800 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Era
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aluminum 130mm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aluminumm 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brakeset: Bianch Reparto Corse
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800 Clamp On ø34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-R500 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28
- Chain: NEW KMC X11
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Tires: Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear and chain is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.