SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Cannondale Caad 8 51cm Aluminum Flat Bar Road Bike Shimano Sora
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale Caad 8 51cm Aluminum Flat Bar Road Bike Shimano Sora
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Sora 3500 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 20.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Cannondale
- Stem: Cannondale C4 Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Kore Aluminum Riser, 660mm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora SL-3500 Trigger Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano Sora BR-3500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-3500 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-3500
- Crankset: FSA Vero Aluminum, 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Maddux R3.0 700c
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.