SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Cannondale Scalpel 29 Carbon Race Large Full Suspension Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale Scalpel 29 Carbon Race Large Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 12.5cm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension XC Racing
- Components: SRAM XX1
- Color: Black + Green
- Weight: 24lb 10oz
- Frame: Scalpel 29 Balistec Hi-Mod Carbon
- Fork: Cannondale Left 2.0 Carbon 100mm Travel
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Monarch XX 100mm + remote
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo X8
- Stem: Cannondale 100mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 700mm
- Shifters: SRAM XX1
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1
- Crankset: Hollowgram Si 175mm
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1150 10-42t
- Chain: SRAM PCX1
- Wheelset: Cannondale CZero Carbon Tubeless
- Tires: NEW Maxxis Ardent Exo 2.4f/2.25r (set up tubeless)
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 [Very Good]
- Brake Pads: 3 (5 for rear) [Good / Excellent]
- Tires: 5 [Excellent]
- Wheels: 4 [Very Good]
- Frame: 4 [Very Good]
- Shifters: 4 [Very Good]
- Cables/Housing: 4 [Very Good]
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.