SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Cannondale Scalpel 29er Carbon Large Shimano XT/SLX Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale Scalpel 29er Carbon Large Shimano XT/SLX 2x10 speed Mountain Bike
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.5cm/19.1"
- Top Tube (effective): 61.7cm/24.3"
- Head Tube: 12.2cm/4.8"
- Steer Tube: 20.5cm/8"
- Standover Height: 75.6cm/29.8"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore, Magua brakes, Stan's wheels.
- Color: Red/Charcoal/Silver
- Weight: 12.39kg/27.3 lbs
- Frame: Scalpel 29, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon
- Fork: Lefty 2.0 OPI, 100mm, XLR
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Monarch XX, 100mm, Full Sprint remote
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 31.8mm diameter, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 344, 144mm width
- Stem: Cannondale aluminum, 100mm length,
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 710mm width
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 2x10 speed, SL-M670
- Brakes: Magura MT-RACE, 180mm [front rotor]/160mm [rear rotor]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M786
- Crankset: Cannondale Si, 36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale aluminum PressFit30
- Cassette: Shimano HG50-01, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Stan's ZTR Rapid 25
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, 29x2.1" [F], 29x2.25" [R]
CONDITION: Used and in very good shape. A couple scratches on frame. Components have seen very light trail use. Shock lockout button has been replaced.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" - 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.