USED 2016 Cannondale SuperX 44cm Carbon Cx Cyclocross Gravel Bike Ultegra Disc
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale SuperX 44cm Carbon Cx Bike Ultegra 6800, Hydro Disc
- Size: 44cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 195m
- Standover Height: 74.9cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18.8 lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C1D Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fabric, White
- Stem: Cannondale C2 Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Non Series ST-RS685 Hydraulic braking, mechanical shifting
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BR-RS785 Hydraulic disc calipers with 140mm Rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Cannondale Si Hollowgram 46/36 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Disc Centerlock Disc, Quick Release
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 700x33
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. The cranks show some cosmetic wear and there are a few small scratches on the frame. Bar tape is brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.