SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Fuji Finest LE 3.0 Disc 54cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Sora 2x9
For sale is a USED 2016 Fuji Finest LE 3.0 Disc 54cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Sora 2x9
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Sora 3500 Mix
- Color: White
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Ovale Concepts 300 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300
- Stem: Oval Concepts Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-3500 2x9
- Brakeset: Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-3500 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-3500
- Crankset: FSA Omega 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 11-32
- Chain: KMC 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Corsa 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vera Helios 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. bike has a few small scratches, but is in good mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.