SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Ghost Kato FS3 Large 21" Full Suspension Mountain Bike 2x10 Speed 27.5
For sale is a USED 2016 Ghost Kato FS3 Large 21" Full Suspension Mountain Bike 2x10 Speed 27.5
- Size: Large/21"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21"
- Top Tube (effective): 61cm
- Head Tube: 137mm
- Steer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Black/Green
- Weight: 31.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: RST First RL 130mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL
- Seatpost: Ghost Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Ghost
- Stem: Ghost Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: Ghost Aluminum Flat Bars 730mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610
- Brakes: Shimano Non Series Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Doere FD-M618 Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M786
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M617 170mm 38/24
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36 10 Speed
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Ghost 27.5" Alloy
- Tires: Kenda Nevegal Pro 27.5x2.35" Rear, Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.3" Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.