SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Giant Defy 5 Small Aluminum Road Bike 2x8 Speed Shimano Claris Black
For sale is a USED 2016 Giant Defy 5 Small Aluminum Road Bike 2x8 Speed Shimano Claris Black
- Size: Small/44.5cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 44.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano Claris 2400 Mix
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 21.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Aluminum 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant
- Stem: Giant Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Giant Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-2400
- Brakeset: Shimano Tiagra BR-4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-2400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-2400
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-2450 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: SRAM 8 Speed 11-32t
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Giant S-R2 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame shows some minor wear. Tires and bar tae are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.