SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Haibike Cross RC 22" 55.6cm E-Mountain Bike Shimano SLX Bosch CX
For sale is a USED 2016 Haibike Cross RC 22" 55.6cm E-Mountain Bike Shimano SLX Bosch Performance Line CX
- Size: 56cm/22"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59.5cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steer Tube: 23cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x10 (+4 assist levels)
- Type: Touring/Trekking eMTB
- Components: Tektro/Shimano/Bosch
- Color: Black/White/Blue
- Weight: 20kg/45 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour suspension, 85mm travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: Haibike Alloy, 10mm offset, 395mm length, 31.6mm Ø
- Saddle: Haibike Xduro, CroMoly rails
- Stem: Haibike Alloy, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Haibike Alloy, 750mm width, 35mm rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, SL-M610
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini Hydraulic, 180mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, RD-M675
- Crankset: Haibike Alloy, 175mm length, 18T sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: Integrated into motor
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Haibike/Ryde Taurus Cross, quick release, 6-bolt disc
- Tires: Bontrager LT2 TLR Team Issue, 700x38c
- Extras: Battery charger + key included.
CONDITION: Used an in very good shape. Frame and components have a few minor blemishes throughout. Drivetrain i sin good shape too. Odometer reads 1,580 miles on it.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" to 6'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.