SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Heller Bloodhound Bluto Small 16" Carbon Fat Bike SRAM Gx 1x11 Red
For sale is a USED 2016 Heller Bloodhound Bluto Small 16" Carbon Fat Bike SRAM Gx 1x11 Red
- Size: Small/16"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 406mm
- Top Tube (effective): 580mm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail Carbon Fat Bike
- Components: Sram Gx 1x11 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 33.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Rock Shox Bluto 100m Travel
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Seatpost: AL7075 Lightweight Dropper Post
- Saddle: WTB Volt 135mm
- Stem: Aluminum, 50mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum Riser Bar 750mm
- Shifters: Sram Gx
- Brakes: Sram Level
- Front Derailleur: Killed in cold blood by SRAM
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Gx 1x11
- Crankset: Sam Cx 170mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42t 11 Speed
- Chain: Sram PC 1110
- Wheelset: Surly My Other Brother Darryl
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut Sport 26x4.5"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.