USED 2016 Niner BSB 9 RDO 50cm Carbon Gravel Cyclocross Bike SRAM Force 1 1x
For sale is a USED 2016 Niner BSB 9 RDO 50cm Carbon Gravel Cyclocross Bike SRAM Force 1 1x
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 500mm
- Top Tube (effective): 525mm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x11
- Components: SRAM Force 1 1x11
- Color: Black Red
- Weight: 17.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Zipp Service Course Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager
- Stem: 3T ARX-Team Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: 3T Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: SRAM Force 1 Hydro 1x11
- Brakeset: SRAM Force Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Post Mount
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force 1 11 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Force 1
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1170 11-32t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1170
- Wheelset: DT Swiss R470db 700c
- Tires: Clement X'Plor 700x36c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bottom bracket and rear rim are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4 (Very Good, New Rear Rim)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.