SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Priority Eight Med Gates Belt Drive Commuter Bike Shimano Nexus 8
For sale is a USED 2016 Priority Eight Med Gates Belt Drive Commuter Bike Shimano Nexus 8 Speed
- Size: Med
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 8 Speed Nexus Internal Hub w/ Grip Shifter
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 29.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: 27.2mm, Aluminum
- Saddle: Priority Generic
- Stem: 90mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: 630mm Aluminum Flat Bar
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus grip shifter
- Brakes: Tektro HDC 330 Hydraulic Disc Brakes (compatible with Shimano Pads)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Nexus 8 Speed Hub
- Crankset: Gates Belt Drive 175mm Aluminum
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square taper, english thread
- Chain: Gates Belt Drive
- Wheels: 700c Alloy wheels
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact 700x32c
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals, 2 Water Bottle Cages, Kickstand, Rear View Mirror, and Rear Rack
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape. There is a small scratch on the top tube, but otherwise the bike appears to have only been ridden a few times. Are you tired of getting chain grease all over your leg and clothes? Does your wife constantly nag you about your clothes being greasy? Well this is the bike for you. The smooth, efficient and grease free belt drive system will keep your legs and clothes free of unsightly and embarrassing chainring marks and is virtually maintenance free.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'4'' to 5'9''.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.