USED 2016 Ridgeback Expedition XL 60cm Touring Bike Reynolds 520 Steel Grey
For sale is a USED 2016 Ridgeback Expedition XL 60cm Touring Bike Reynolds 520 Steel Grey
- Size: XL/60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 230mm
- Steerer Tube: 330mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 32.8lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 520 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: 27.2mm Aluminum
- Saddle: Cardiff Leather, Black
- Stem: Ridgeback Aluminum 120mm
- Handlebar: FMF Sport Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M590
- Brakeset: Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc Calipers w/180mm Rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 3x Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-T4010 52/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400-9 11-36t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9.93
- Wheelset: Alexrims DP17 26'' Alloy
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 26x1.75''
- Extras: Fenders, Alloy Bottle Cage
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain and bar tape are brand new. Rotors do have some rust on them.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.