USED 2016 Scott Addict Gravel Disc 56cm Cyclocross Bike Carbon 11 Speed Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2016 Scott Addict Gravel Disc 56cm Cyclocross Bike 2x11 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steer Tube: 255mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Mix
- Color: Black/Orange/Grey
- Weight: 19.75lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Scott Syncros Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Scott Syncros
- Stem: Scott Syncros FL2.0 Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Scott Syncros Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Non Series ST-RS685
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS805 w/ 160mm ICE Tech Freeza Rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS500 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Scott Syncros RP20 700c Alloy
- Tires: Ritchey Speed Max 700x40c
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape with very little wear. Front brake pads are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.