SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Scott Scale 700 SL Medium Carbon Hardtail Mountain Bike SRAM XX1 1x11
For sale is a USED 2016 Scott Scale 700 SL Medium Carbon Hardtail Mountain Bike SRAM XX1 1x11 speed
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.25"
- Head Tube: 4"
- Steer Tube: 7"
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: SRAM XX1/Shimano XTR
- Color: Black/Orange
- Weight: 20lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Rockshox RS1, 100mm travel
- Headset: Syncros, integrated
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: Syncros carbon, 31.9mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Syncros XR 1.0, Carbon rails, 134mm width
- Stem: Syncros XR-10, Carbon
- Handlebar: Syncros FL 1.0 T-bar carbon, 680mm width
- Shifters: SRAM XX1
- Brakes: Shimano XTR, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1
- Crankset: SRAM XX1, 34T, 175mm length
- Cassette: SRAM 10-42T
- Chain: SRAM PC-XX1
- Wheelset: Syncros XR 1.0, carbon rims, thruaxle 27.5"
- Tires: Specialized Fast Trak, 27.5" x 2.0"
- Extras: Bottle cage included, along with protective crankarm boots.
CONDITION: Used and in great shape. Bike shows minor use, with a bit of dust in the tight corners. Frame has a couple minor chips, along with the protective tape on crank arms beginning to peel. Functionally, drivetrain and brakes work as expected.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.