SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc 54cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 Speed Black
For sale is a USED 2016 Scott Solace 10 Disc 54cm Carbon Disc Road Bike Ultegra 11 Speed Black
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Black Grey Green
- Weight: 17.5lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Scott Syncros Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Syncros FL 2.0
- Stem: FSA OS 168 Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Short Reach Aluminum Drop Bars 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-RS500 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t
- Chain: NEW KMC X11
- Wheelset: Syncros RP 2.0 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Michelin Power Endurance 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.