SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Trek Emonda ALR 6 62cm Aluminum Road Bike Campagnolo 11 speed Gray
For sale is a USED 2016 Trek Emonda ALR 6 62cm Aluminum Road Bike Campagnolo 11 speed Gray
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59.8cm
- Head Tube: 230mm
- Steerer Tube: 320mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Campagnolo Chorus 11 2015+ Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager XXX Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Romin Evo Comp
- Stem: Bontrager Elite Aluminum 110mm +17º
- Handlebar: Fizik Cryano R1 Carbon 44cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Chorus 11 EP15-CH1C
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Chorus BR15-CHDP Skeleton Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus FD15-CH2BS2 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus RD-CH1
- Crankset: Campagnolo Athena FC15-ATB540 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Power Torque
- Cassette: Campagnolo 11 Speed 12-25t
- Chain: Campagnolo 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Zonda
- Tires: Michelin Power Endurance 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Cranks have a few minor scratches, but otherwise bike shows very little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'2" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.