SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Trek Emonda SL 6 WSD 50cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Sp.
For sale is a USED 2016 Trek Emonda SL 6 WSD 50cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Sp.
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 45cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.1cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 17.0lbs
- Frame: OCLV 500 Series Carbon
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Saddle: Bontrager Ajna
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Aluminum, 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is in great mechanical shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.