SOLD OUT - USED 2016 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 SL XC Carbon Mountain Bike 19.5" 29er XTR 20 lbs
For sale is a USED 2016 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 SL Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike 19.5" 29er 1x11 XTR
- Size: 19.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 4"
- Steer Tube: 7"
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension, Cross Country (XC) Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XTR/Rockshox
- Color: Raw carbon/Red
- Weight: 20 lbs/9 kg
- Frame: OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Fork: RockShox RS1, 100mm travel,
- Headset: FSA IS-2 carbon, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Rear Suspension: Rockshox Monarch XX
- Seatpost: Bontrager XXX, 31.6mm Ø, 0mm offset, 400mm length
- Saddle: B Montrose Pro, 138mm width
- Stem: Easton EC70, 95mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager XXX, 720mm width, 0mm rise, 5° backsweep, +/-5mm drop/rise
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M9000
- Brakes: Shimano XTR, BR-M9000
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR Shadow Plus, RD-M9000
- Crankset: Raceface Next SL, 175mm length, oval chainring, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000, 11-42, 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano, CN-HG701
- Wheelset: DT Swiss XMC 1200, Carbon rims, thru-axle boost spacing [F & R], tubeless ready
- Tires: Bontrager XR1 team issue 29"x2.2" [F], XR2 Team issue 29"x2.0" [R], Tubeless ready
CONDITION: Bike is in good shape, rides well. Rims have some scuffs, along with a few minor scratches throughout.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'1" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.