SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Access Old Turnpike 58cm Gravel Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed
For sale is a USED 2017 Access Old Turnpike 58cm Gravel Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58.5cm
- Head Tube: 19cm
- Steerer Tube: 28cm
- Standover Height: 83cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra, Stan's NoTubes
- Color: Forest Green/Orange
- Weight: 10.4kg/22.9 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 360mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: WTB Speed, 139mm width
- Stem: Avntn Alloy, 100mm +/-7°
- Handlebar: Alloy, 44cm width, 75mm reach, 125mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, ST-4700
- Brakeset: ProMax Render R, mechanical dis, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, FD-4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, RD-4700
- Crankset: SHimano Tiagra, FC-4700, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, BB-RS500, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10, 12-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, CN-6701
- Wheelset: Stan's Grail ZTR, quick release, 24.5mm width (external)
- Tires: Panaracer Gravel King TLC, 700x38c
CONDITION: A Used bike that has seen a fair bit of use, however in good riding shape. Frame shows scuffing, along with some wear through drivetrain. Shifting performs as expected. Bike has been cleaned up where needed. Ready for new adventures!
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3 (brakes), 5 (shifters)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" - 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.