SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Bianchi Kuma 29.0 Large Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT 2x10 s
For sale is a USED 2017 Bianchi Kuma 29.0 Large Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano Deore XT 2x10 speed
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 4.25"
- Steer Tube: 7.75"
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore, TEC
- Color: Matte Celeste
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rockshox XC30, quick release, 100mm travel
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: TEC Obvius Alloy, 31.6mm Ø, 15mm offset, 345mm length
- Saddle: TEC Rector, 145mm
- Stem: TEC Obvius alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebara: TEC Obvius alloy, 31.8mm Ø, 700mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, SL-M610
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, BR-M395
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore , FD-M610
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, RD-M781
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M627, 175mm length, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB52, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG50-10, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: AlexRims MD20, 25.1mm width (external), 17mm depth
- Tires: Kenda Small Block Eight, 29"x2.1"
- Extras: Bottle cage and Bianchi bottle included.
CONDITION: Lightly used hardtail MTB. Frame and components are all in very good shape, needed minimal work to get it rolling smoothly. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Seatpost and brake levers have minor scuffs on them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.