SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Breezer Cloud 9 XL 21" Carbon Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano XT 1x11
For sale is a USED Breezer Cloud 9 XL 21" Carbon Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano XT 1x11
- Size: XL/21"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21"
- Top Tube (effective): 63cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Rock Shox Sid, 100mm Travel
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Seatpost: Evolve Aluminum, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle SMP Blaster
- Stem: Race Face Aluminum, 60mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aluminum, 740mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000
- Crankset: Raceface Aeffect 175mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Raceface
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11-42t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Raceface Aeffect 29"
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent Race 29x2.2" Rear, Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.35"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is in great mechanical shape.
Condition Rating (1-5)
Brake Pads: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.