SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Breezer Thunder 29 Expert 20.5" XL 29" Hardtail Mountain Bike Aluminum
For sale is a USED 2017 Breezer Thunder 29 Expert 20.5" XL 29" Hardtail Mountain Bike Aluminum
- Size: XL/20.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 63cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Hardtail 29er
- Components: Shimano Deore SLX Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 30.25lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: RockShox Recon 120mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300 Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313 Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts Aluminum 720mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610
- Brakes: Shimano Non Series BR-M395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M617
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M675
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-617-B 175mm 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB i23
- Tires: WTB Nine Line 29x2.25" Rear, WTB Trail Boss 29x2.25" Front
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape with very little wear. Bike does not appear to have been ridden off road. Cranks have a few small scratches.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.