SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Cervelo P2 Ultegra Di2 54cm Carbon TT Tri Bike Stages CeramicSpeed
For sale is a USED 2017 Cervelo P2 Ultegra Di2 2x11 Speed 54cm Carbon TT Tri Bike
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 11.5cm
- Steer Tube: 20cm
- Standover Height: 80cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano/Profile Design
- Color: Black/Gray
- Weight: 8.8 kg/19.4 lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo proprietary, Adjustable offset, 280mm length
- Saddle: Giant Contact Neutral, 138mm width
- Stem: Unbranded Alloy, 90mm length, +/- 8°, 31.8mm handlebar clamp,
- Basebar: Profile Design Wing42cm width, 150mm reach (from center of stem clamp to tip of bar tape), 0mm drop
- Aerobars: Profile Design T4+, 340mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Di2, SW-R671, ST-6781
- Brake Levers: Shimano, ST-6781
- Brakes: Shimano 105, BR-5800, Side-pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, RD-6870 w/ CermaicSpeed oversized pulley wheels & cage.
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer BBRight, 52/36T, Stages Power meter on non-driveside, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC 11 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS, quick release, 22.7mm width (external), 24mm depth
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700x25c
- Extras: Shimano Di2 Charger (SM-BCR1) included.
CONDITION: Bike is in great shape. Shifting is good, Di2 is functioning properly, and has received an update to firmware. A few scuffs on head tube, brake levers, and bar ends. Otherwise, bike looks clean.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 5
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" - 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.