SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Fuji Touring 58cm Steel Touring Bike 3x9 Speed Brooks Dynamo Upgrades
For sale is a USED 2017 Fuji Touring 58cm Steel Frame Touring Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Deore
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 180mm
- Steerer Tube: 285mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Deore
- Color: Green
- Weight: 28.5lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: FSA Threadless
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Brooks Leather
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313 Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Microshift Microindex Bar End Shifters
- Brakeset: Tektro V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Non Series FD-M371
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M591
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M591 170mm 44/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400-9 11-34t
- Chain: KMC 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Velocity Dyad 700c Alloy Clincher Rims, XT Rear Hub, SP Dynamo Front Hub
- Tires: Panaracer Pasela 700x38c
- Extras: Alloy Water Bottle Cages
CONDITION: USED. Bike has a few small scratches but is in great mechanical shape. It has seen minimal use. The Brooks saddle and wheelset are serious upgrades from stock saddle and wheels.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.