USED 2017 Haibike XDURO 8.0 Large All Mountain E-Bike SRAM EX 1 Magura Brakes
For sale is a USED 2017 Haibike XDURO 8.0 Large All Mountain E-Bike SRAM EX 1 Magura Brakes Fork 150mm Travel
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 5.25"
- Steer Tube: 8.5"
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 650b/27.5"
- Speed: 1x8, w/ 4 assist levels
- Type: Full suspension, E-mountain bike
- Components: SRAM EX1, Magura, DT Swiss
- Color: Black/White/Orange
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Magura Boltron, 150 mm Travel, 110mmx15mm thruaxle
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: FOX Float DPS Factory, 150 mm Travel
- Seatpost: KS LEV DX, 125mm travel
- Saddle: Haibike, 155mm width
- Stem: Haibike alloy, 50mm length
- Handlebar: Haibike alloy, 780mm width
- Shifters: SRAM EX1
- Brakes: Magura MT7, hydraulic disc
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM EX1
- Crankset: SRAM EX1, 170mm length, 18T chainring
- Cassette: SRAM XG899, 11-48T
- Chain: SRAM, 8-speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5"x3.0" (currently set up tubeless)
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500
- Extras: Includes charger and keys for battery removal.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain, brakes and motor function as expected. Suspension functions smoothly as well. Bike shows signs of use, with dirt in tight corners, and scuffs in various spots. Dropper post has a cover near seat clamp that is zip-tied. This is a quick solution to the dropper's cover that tends to flick itself off.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.