SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Ridley X-Night 30 Disc 52cm Carbon Cyclocross Bike Ultegra/105 2x11sp
For sale is a USED 2017 Ridley X-Night 30 Disc 52cm Carbon Cyclocross Bike Ultegra 2x11 Sp
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 121mm
- Steerer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Black Red
- Weight: 19.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Arione V5
- Stem: Zipp Aluminum, 70mm +/-6º
- Handlebar: 3T Ergnova Pro Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800 2x11
- Brakeset: TRP HYRD Mechanical/Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800-GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Stan's Iron Cross 700c
- Tires: WTB Cross Boss 700x35c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear from normal use, but is in great mechanical shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.