SOLD OUT - USED 2017 S-Works Tarmac 54cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace 9100 2x11 speed Roval Carbon wheels
For sale is a USED 2017 S-Works Tarmac 54cm Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace 9100 2x11 speed Roval Carbon wheels
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.1
- Top Tube (effective): 54.8cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steerer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height: 77.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Specialized, Shimano, Roval, Continental
- Color: Red / Black / White
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Frame: Specialized S-Works Fact Carbon 11r
- Fork: Specialized S-Works Carbon
- Headset: Carbon, integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Fact Carbon, 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Specialized S-Works Toupe, 143mm width
- Stem: Specialized S-Works, alloy, 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow bend, AL-2014 alloy, 420mm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, ST-R9100
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace, BR-R9100, mechanical rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, FD-R9100, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, RD-R9100
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, FC-R9100, 172.5mm, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, CS-R8000, 11-30T
- Chain: SRAM, PC-RED22
- Wheelset: Roval CLX 32 Rapide, carbon, 700c
- Tires: Contiental Ultra Sport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Bike is in great shape with some minor cosmetic wear in addition to one of the rivnuts for mounting the bottle cage to the down tube is stripped. It's tuned and ready to ride - and if purchased locally, comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
|General Size||M (5'5" to 5'11")|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.