SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon Disc Large Hybrid Fitness Bike 2x10
For sale is a USED 2017 Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon Disc Large Hybrid Fitness Bike 2x10
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 195mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 22.7lbs
- Frame: FACT 9r Carbon Fiber
- Fork: FACT 9r Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized FACT Carbon w/ Zerts Inserts 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Canopy
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum Flat Bar 610mm
- Shifters: Microshift Centos 2x10 Speed Trigger Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BL-M396 Levers and Non Series hydraulic Disc Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 172.5 48/32t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 12-27t
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims DC19 700c ALloy
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced with some minor cosmetic wear. Rear rack eyelets are missing.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.