SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Trek 920 Disc 58cm Touring Adventure Gravel Bike Bar End Shifters
For sale is a USED 2017 Trek 920 Disc 58cm Touring Adventure Gravel Bike Bar End Shifters
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53.2cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59.4cm
- Head Tube: 16.5cm
- Steer Tube: 21.2cm
- Standover Height: 82cm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM/TRP/Bontrager
- Color: Matte Battleship Blue
- Weight: 12.7kg/28 lbs
- Frame: 100 Series Alpha Aluminum
- Fork: Trek Adventure alloy disc, 15mm thru-axle
- Headset: FSA, Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm Ø, 8mm offset, 330mm length
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada Comp, 138mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7°, Blendr compatible
- Handlebar: Salsa Aluminum, 46cm width (tops) flaring to 52cm (drops), 70mm reach, 140mm drop
- Shifters: SRAM 500 TT, bar end control, 10 speed
- Brakeset: TRP Hylex hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X5
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X7, Type 2
- Crankset: SRAM S1000, 42/28T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1070, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC 10
- Wheelset: Bontrager Duster Elite TLR, 22mm depth, 28mm width (external)
- Tires: Maaxis Ardent, 29x2.4" (front), Bontrager XR3 Team Issue 29x2.4" (rear)
- Extras: Front & Rear rack included.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Parts were replaced and repaired where needed. Bike is back in great shape. Some scuffs and scratches throughout bike, notably on shifters, stem, headtube and racks.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5/4/3 (respectively)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.