SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Trek Domane SL 7 56cm Shimano Ultegra Di2 Carbon Endurance Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2017 Trek Domane SL 7 56cm Ultegra Di2 Carbon Endurance Road Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.4
- Head Tube: 17.6cm
- Steerer Tube: 26.8cm
- Standover Height: 77.6cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Bontrager, Shimano Di2
- Color: Black/Blue
- Weight: 8kg/17.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Montrose, 142mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 17°, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager RL, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakeset: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB90
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Wheelset: HED Belgium+ w/ DT Swiss 350 Hubs, quick release
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700x28c
- Extras: Shimano Di2 charger (SM-BCR2) included.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has a number of little scratches on toptube and non-driveside chainstay, along with a few minor paint chips. Crankarms also have some scratches. Drivetrain and brakes show typical wear and road grime, with some life left in them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.