SOLD OUT - USED 2017 Trek Fuel EX 9.8 WSD 15.5" Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike 1x12
For sale is a USED 2017 Trek Fuel EX 9.8 WSD 15.5" Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike 1x12SPECS:
- Size: 15.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 15.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 565mm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 27.5+
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full Suspension 27.5+ Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM Gx Eagle Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 30.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Fox Performance Series 34 120mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float
- Seatpost: Bontrager Drop Line Dropper
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 3
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 60mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Carbon, 720mm
- Shifters: Sram Gx Eagle
- Brakes: Sram Guide RS
- Front Derailleur: Exterminated by SRAM
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Gx Eagle
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant 175mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Sram Gx Eagle 10-50t
- Chain: Sram Eagle
- Wheelset: DT Swiss M1900 Spline
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8"
- Extras: Shock Pump
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear and tires have plenty of life left.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.