SOLD OUT - USED 2018 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Team XXS Carbon Road Bike 650C Ultegra Disc
For sale is a USED 2018 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Team Edition XXS Carbon Road Bike Ultegra Disc
- Size: XXS
- Seat Tube (c-t): 43.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50.1cm
- Head Tube: 11.9cm
- Steerer Tube: 19cm
- Standover Height: 70cm
- Wheel Size: 650c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105/Ultegra, Ritchey, Fizik, DT Swiss
- Color: Black/Team Graphics
- Weight: 7.5kg/16.5 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Canyon | Acros, integrated
- Seatpost: Canyon VCLS CF (15 - 35 mm Setback), Diameter: 27.2 mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante 8, 140mm width
- Stem: Canyon V13, Angle: +/- 6°, 1 1/4" Stem clamp, 80mm length
- Handlebar: Ritchey Comp EvoMax, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic, 160mm rotors [F & R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 50/34T, 165mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T
- Chain: SRAM, 11 speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss PR1600 [F], P1800 [R], thruaxle
- Tires: Schwalbe Pro One, 650b x 25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected with some wear. Front brake pads have been replaced. Frame is in good shape, with some chips around seatpost clamping bolt, and some protective stickers on headtube. A few minor scuffs and grime remains on various spots of the frame. Rear rim has been replaced as well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (front, new), 3 (rear)
- Tires: 3.5 (good)
- Wheels: 3 (front), 5 (rear)
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: 3.5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'0" to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.